Monday, September 6, 2010

A Groovy Sketch. . .

I chose to "labor" today in my studio and catch up on a few sketches that have been begging for attention. First, here's Jen's Sketch For You To Try -

And here's my version. . .
Like most of the stampers who have tried them, I too am in L-O-V-E with the new a' la modes

from My Favorite Things. This set is called Groovy Girl and she's is such a cutie patootie!

I picked up this groovy paper and ribbon from Hobby Lobby and I must say it's a perfect match for this girl! I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it in with my Copic markers. I sprinkled the peace symbol with Bumblebee Glitter from Doodlebug Designs.

Here's a close-up. . .


Well off to another sketch! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a groovy day!
Peace Sign

1 comment: